Updated: August 15, 2023
This Policy applies only to information collected through the Site and therefore does not apply to data collected by Wright in other contexts.
What information we collect and maintain about you
Wright collects personal and other information from you directly when you provide it through the website. Wright may also automatically collect certain information about you and your computer, smartphone, or other device when you use, access, or interact with the Site.
Personal Information. You can visit the Site without submitting any information that Wright can use to identify you personally. However, if you use certain features on the Site, such as the seminars or lessons, you will be required to provide personal information. Such information could include, for example, your name and email address. The Site’s online contact form also contains a “Message” field through which you may submit additional personal information.
Web log data. When you use the Site, Wright automatically receives and records certain information from your computer (or other device) and your browser. This may include such data as your IP address and domain name, the pages you visit on the Site, the date and time of your visit, the files that you download, the URLs from the websites you visit before and after navigating to the Site, your software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), your general geographic location (e.g., your city, state, or metropolitan region), and certain cookie information (see below). To obtain such information, Wright may use web logs or applications that recognize your computer and gather information about its online activity.
How we use your information
Wright uses the information that he collects for a variety of purposes. These purposes include, for example:
- To respond to your questions or requests concerning the Site or other services offered by Wright; to fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with Wright;
- To fulfill your requests for Wright’s services or otherwise complete a transaction that you initiate;
- To send you information about Wright’s services and other topics that are likely to be of interest to you, including newsletters, updates, or other communications, including promotional emails;
- To deliver confirmations, account information, notifications, and similar operational communications;
- To improve your user experience and the quality of Wright’s products and services;
- To comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements; and
- To manage Wright’s business.
In addition to the purposes above, Wright uses the information collected automatically through the Site for such purposes as:
- Counting and recognizing visitors to the Site;
- Analyzing how visitors use the Site and various Site features;
- Improving the Site and enhancing users’ experiences with the Site;
- Creating new products and services or improving Wright’s existing products and services;
- Enabling additional website analytics and research concerning the Site;
- Managing Wright’s business.
Wright may link information gathered through the Site with information that collected in other contexts. But in that event, Wright will handle the combined information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
Wright does not share your information with other parties, except when Wright believes, in his sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
- to comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, orviolations of Wright’s terms and conditions;
- to establish, protect, or exercise Wright’s legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of Wright’s business or assets.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Wright by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing Wright at email@example.com.
How you can access or correct your information
If you want to learn more about the personal information that Wright has about you, or you would like to update or change that information, please contact Wright by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wright employs physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the personal information Wright collects online. However, no website is 100% secure, and Wright cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Site or to Wright, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
The information that we collect through or in connection with the Site is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above.
Content on this Site is directed at individuals over the age of 18 and is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Policy
Wright may make changes to the Site in the future and as a consequence will need to revise this Policy to reflect those changes. Wright will post all such changes on the Site, so you should review this page periodically. If Wright makes a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice.
How to contact Wright
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you can contact Wright using the form below: